Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tennis Update: May 9, 2013

So Grigor Dimitrov is all the craze now! He's deemed Baby Federer, and I agree. His strokes are exactly the same. From far away, you could confuse the two. The only thing that is slightly different is the footwork. Dimitrov's isn't as smooth and glide-y as Federer's, but other than that minor difference, they are very very similar. And he's also dating Maria Sharapova, just so you know. Now I know who I'll be rooting for after Federer retires! It's really super exciting. I hope he doesn't do anything dumb to his body and get injured though. Or do drugs like Richard Gasquet, the original Baby Federer.
I'm not in the mood to continue this right now. Whatever. 200 words psh. As if. I've been having the worst day, so a little slack would be cool. I work hard, I swear. I deserve this blogging grade because, honestly, no one does it on time. I at least remember to do it. Even if it gets done at midnight on the deadline. Also, my computer is running low on battery, so it will shut down soon. I don't care. At this point I want to go to bed and just end this day as quickly as possible. My dreams are happier than real life. Plus Youtube is pissing me off right now; the recommendations aren't showing up so I can't go on a video spree. OMG though. The Voice was so good last night. Or whenever, Tuesday night. Go Kris Thomas! lolollol

No comments:

Post a Comment