Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tennis Quotes: May 5, 2013

I'm in an angry mood right now, I feel like John McEnroe. His quotes just have the essence of my feelings right now.


Princess Diana, she used to come watch the tennis [at Wimbledon]. And even though she had it 1,000 times worse than I ever did, she pulled me aside a few times and said, 'I really feel for you.'
Now I get docked 10 to 20 per cent (of my appearance fee) if I don't yell at some people and break at least one racquet.
You'll be sorry you hit me, you fucking Communist asshole.
Over 1,000 officials to choose from and I get a moron like you.
This taught me a lesson, but I'm not quite sure what it is.
Do you have any problems, other than that you're unemployed, a moron, and a dork?
Everybody loves success, but they hate successful people
Eye dee kay. It's kind of just like I'm too lazy to write anything right now because it's late and I just have this sense of responsibility, like I HAVE TO WRITE THIS BLOG BECAUSE I JUST DO. I'm not whining, I'm just complaining like a bitch about writing this. 
Oh and that is me right there ^^^^^^^^
that's me too^^
 last week^^^^^^
Me after AP exams^^^^
Wow I know the quality of this blog is just like through the basement and things, but I'm going to have to go because the more tired I get, the more sarcastic I'll start sounding and I'll just end up sounding like a total butt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment