Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tennis Update: April 28th, 2013. Not really a tennis update. But it counts.

I MISSED A POST, SO I'M GOING TO ANSWER A DISCUSSION QUESTION. AND IT'S 11:45 ON SUNDAY NIGHT SO THIS STILL COUNTS FOR THIS WEEK!!!!!

So yea, tennis. That's what I was supposed to talk about...anyway...I just played a tournament. And it was rainy and stuff and I was really happy because I didn't have to think about school and all that shitty fuckery that is happening there. I really hate it right now. Like I just want to not go to school and just whatever. Like, I've been stressed before but this is just stupid. I'm like straddling the line between being burnt out and going insane. Like, who suddenly gets up from bed and starts blogging just to get a grade? Like, why are grades so important to me? I don't even know. Grades are just a number, literally just numbers. Who gives 2 shits? I shouldn't, but I do. I'm totally being a robot and I don't even know it. Tennis was just so great though. I got to actually talk to people instead of staring at my screen all day. And I got to do something that I really liked and wanted to do. School is seriously really terrible. I hate it so much. It's so miserable being a junior. Honestly. I am the face of misery. I want to fall asleep everyday at school. Some of the lessons I have to sit through are painful. I don't even do homework during my free periods anymore because I use them to relax and let my mind have a break. If I didn't have study halls, I would be dead meat. Ohh I better hurry and publish this before 12, if not it won't count. Ok yay. Blog. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment